Thursday, November 8, 2007

Last Day of work

Ok everyone,

So today was my last day at work! It feels like its a dream! I'm really leaving. There has been a slight change in plans, I was originally supposed to leave Oregon Friday morning, but my Grandmother passed away yesterday, so NOW my whole family is coming to Idaho with us.

JUST SO everyone knows, I'm going into the Missionary Training Center next Wednesday, and I won't have internet access for three weeks, so hold tight for my first post from Salt Lake, ok?!

I'll write some more before I go in, but right now its just kind of lame!

Thats all folks!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

okay!!!! sounds good.

amy said...

I'm sorry your Grandmother died, but (if I'm remembering correctly that your Grandpa recently died) she is with her sweetheart now which is probably where she wanted to be these last few months.

Well, greetings from Rexburg, and we love you Sister Nelson, good luck!!

oh! I can see you when I go visit my sister and sister in law in Provo!

yay.

Amy