Monday, November 5, 2007

The beginning of a new beginning...

Welcome to my new Blog!! I haven't left for my mission yet, but I had to create this early so I could distribute my blog to everyone out there that I won't have contact with once I'm gone! I hope that you can check in and say hi every once in a while and write me some letters too. I'm greatful for the support that everyone has given me thus far.

Here is my addresses:

MTC: I will be at this address for the first THREE WEEKS

Sister Melody Ann Nelson
Utah Salt Lake City Temple Square Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

Mission Field: I will be at this address AFTER the first three weeks for the remainder of my 18 month mission

Sister Melody Ann Nelson
Utah Salt Lake City Temple Square Mission
50 N West Temple St. Rm: BSVC
Salt Lake City, UT 84150

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Melody,
Much as I don't want you to leave us, I do hope you find your mission fullfilling. I also hope that you come back to work with us, but will not hold my breath. Best of luck to you.
LNgai

atkinson.tay said...

Mel, Here is my address

29735 Bridge Rd
Hermiston, OR 97838

britt*brat said...

smelly,
hey mel wats up it really sucks that your leaving we have had some good times at your sisys! we wish you luck and hope you have a awesome time cant wait till you come back:-)
love always
brittney,nina and slobert

Mary the Brave said...

hooray for blogspot!

Unknown said...

hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Really wish you had been here for holiday. Stop in when you get back. Even Terry misses you.
You probably heard about Jim's accident. Broke his back and his job is going away. Paul and Eileen's jobs are going away as well.
Your replacement finally started two weeks before I started my vacation (Dec 14th. returning Jan 2nd.
Take care and stay warm.